Education at Adarsh
Adarsh Vidya Kendra was affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education in 1991.Since then, the school has achieved 100% result in Grade X Board examinations.
Education at Adarsh aims at making the children capable of becoming responsible, productive and useful members of the society. We give sufficient room for the development of the child by promoting and nurturing the capacities and skills to the maximum level.
The school has been upgraded to the Senior Secondary and the first batch will start from the academic year 2020-2021. The school offers the following streams.
- Stream I: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Stream II: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Stream II: English, Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Stream IV: English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practices/Mathematics
Examination pattern for the Academic Year 2020-2021
As per the recent intimation of the CBSE Board, we follow non-semester system for classes I to X.
Remodelled assessment structure for the academic year 2020-2021 for classes I to X.
(i) Examination for 80 marks in each subject at the end of the year.
(ii) There will be an internal assessment for 20 marks.
(iii) 20 marks internal assessment be awarded in the following way.
- Periodic Test (5 marks) Average of Best 2 Periodic Tests.
- Subject Enrichment Activity(5 marks)
- Portfolio(5 marks)
- Multiple Assessment (5 marks)
(iv) Marks and Grades will be awarded for individual subjects.
(v) A student has to secure 33% marks out of 80 in the Annual Examination.
Teachers at Adarsh are highly qualified, competent and dedicated. In-Service programmes are regularly conducted to update their teaching efficiency.