Adarsh Vidya Kendra, a premier educational institution in South Tamilnadu, was established in the year with the lofty intention of catering the students of Kanyakumari District top class education. Affiliated to CBSE, the school imparts quality education to students of grade I to XII.
Founded by the visionaries and social workers Dr. G. Surendran and Dr. Indira Surendran and governed by Dr. Gopal Surendran..
- To emerge as an internationally acclaimed educational institution by equipping the students with all the 21st century skills including the 4Cs (Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration and Communication)
- Following the motto ‘Each Child is unique and every child is cared for’ to make the students life long continuous learners by providing a child-friendly and technologically well-equipped ambience.
- Nourishing the students with competency based education, making the students blossom into independent thinkers with the ability and skill to crack the international level competitive exams by 2025; and become successful global citizens with all the noble traits.in future.
- Providing an eco-friendly and child-friendly ambience that guarantees uninterrupted learning.
- Ensuring that all the necessary amenities and provisions are available for the students including technology.
- Transforming the teachers into life-long continuous co-learners and making them skilled competent and versatile in all fields
- Facilitating the staff with ample in-service training programmes by national and international trainers and enabling them with the skills and calibre to face the emerging challenges
- Treating each child as unique and caring for him/her with compassion and empathy and ensuring their safety, security and success in life.